• The rental day is for 24 hours (or any portion of them)
A delay of one hour over the date of vehicle return will be charged for a third the cost of a rental day at the rate of an additional day.
• Rentals of one or two days are limited to 250 kilometers a day. From three days and over there is no limitation on kilometers excluding monthly rentals.
• A monthly rental includes up to 4,000 kilometers only.
• Fuel: it is recommended to return the vehicle at the end of the rental period with a full tank of gas, if the vehicle is returned with an empty tank or partially filled tank, the renter will be charged a refueling fee of $15. The required type of fuel must be determined in advance, filling up with the wrong type of fuel will require the renter to pay for the damages caused to the vehicle.
Credit card – the lessee should present to the Lessor a valid credit card, with his name imprinted on it.
the Lessee will deposit with the Lessor a deposit of an amount to be determined by the Lessor At the time of the collection in respectively to the rental rate and charges .
Electronic and Debit cards such as Visa Electron, Maestro and Isracard Direct Will not be accepted.
• It is strictly forbidden to exit the country’s borders or to enter Palestinian Authority territories with the vehicle.
• Ordering a vehicle – Budget reserves the right to supply a vehicle based on the vehicle group ordered, the pictures presented on the site are for illustration purposes only.
• Rental is subject to the general terms specified in Budget’s rental agreement.
• The prices and terms may change without prior notice. Orders for minivans and specialty vehicles: Orders for vans and specialty vehicles from groups I, Y, W,U, M, S and K are subject to approval by the ordering center.
• The customer is entitled to cancel his reservation within 14 days of making the invitation and at least two working days prior to the date of collection of the vehicle. Domicar will send the renter authorization of cancellation of the reservation within two working days after receiving the renter’s cancellation notification. The renter must ensure that his cancellation notification that was submitted in writing was received at the company’s office. In the case of a cancellation in the framework of the previously mentioned time framework, Domicar shall be entitled to charge the customer by means of the credit card, which the renter supplied for the purpose of the rental, a cancellation fee in the sum of 5% of the rental cost or NIS 100, whichever is lower.
• In the case of cancellation not according to the previously mentioned time framework, or in the case of a no show, the customer will be charged the full amount of the reservation.
• In the case of cutting the rental short, for whatever reason, no refund shall be made for the unused days.
Driving, renting, age of driver
Age of driver – minimum 21, the driver must have a valid driver’s license for over two years at least. A young driver 21-23 years old is permitted to rent vehicles from groups B to F, only with the coordination and preapproval of the Budget Company. An additional charge for insurance will apply to these ages and a double charge for deductible in case damage is caused to the car. Luxury vehicles of groups I, K, M, S, U, Y, W may be driven by drivers aged 28 and over.
The rental includes insurance coverage plans of two types CDW and TP or LI. This program is only intended for owners of credit cards that cover comprehensive insurance. Damages caused to the lower chassis or tires are not covered by any insurance and the renter is responsible for full payment of damages. The cost of insurance will be based on the actual type of vehicle received.
CDW and TP plan
This plan includes comprehensive insurance excluding a preliminary deductible. In case of damage / accident / theft of the vehicle or caused to a third party, a deductible addition will apply of between US$500 – US$1,000 in accordance with the vehicle group. As stated, damages to the lower chassis and tires are not covered by these insurance plans, and in case of damage they will be paid in full by the renter.
Possible only in cases where the customer has a credit card which covers CDW and TP insurances. It is the customer’s responsibility to notify the credit company, and his obligation to check whether this insurance is valid in Israel. in these cases the renter is obligated to purchase third party insurance.
In case of damage / accident / theft of the vehicle or caused to a third party, a deductible will apply of between US$550 – US$1,200 in accordance with the vehicle group. As stated, damages to the lower chassis and tires are not covered by these insurance plans, and in case of damage they will be paid in full by the renter.
Taxes and additional rates
Baby car seat: US$5 per day, booster chair for child: US$4 per day. Additional driver: additional fee of US$3 per day (to be paid directly in Budget branch).
GPS: for 1 to 7 days of rental from US$5.99 a day, starting from the seventh day and over from US$4.99 a day.
Additional supplements not included in quote.
Airport addition: an additional fee of US$39.50 will apply to any rental beginning and/or ending at Ben Gurion Airport. The rate of airport addition is subject to change from time to time.
One way rentals are available at no additional charge to all locations in Israel except Eilat.
One Way to / from Eilat. Minimum rental period without drop off charge is 6 consecutive days.
Rentals less than 6 consecutive days: O/W fee for groups A, B, C, D, E, F ,G & H: US$100, for special vehicles groups P,K,L, M : US$280, groups O - US$300
The return location must be in the same country.
Delivery and collection: an additional fee of US$20 will be collected in case of delivery or collection of the vehicle to or from the customer.
VAT: A VAT addition will apply to all rental components.
Tourists with a foreign passport entering Israel and presenting a passport with a B2, B3, or B4 visa stamp are exempt from this charge. The charge applies to foreign residents with Israeli citizenship.